Saturday, February 28, 2009

The past few days have been rather dull so I have found solace in these three jokes. Being the kind, compassionate person that I am, I thought I'll share them with everyone. I'm not sure if they even make sense out of context, let alone seem funny. Either way, it doesn't matter. This is the beauty of having no readers.

So here are the jokes in order of preference:

P upon (mis)hearing some students campaigning "We want a solution!"
"They want sun lotion?"
(Afterwards she exclaimed, "That was so 'bimbo', no?")

The boy who looked 'dapper' (it's my new favourite word!) on drinking beer
"People might not do it for that reason but I'm not people. *pause* I'm da Man!"

My absolute favourite:
M on hearing some guy make up a word
"This man is suffering from neogolism!"

2 comments:

Runjoo said...

and i take a bow, for giving you 'dapper'.
how come P is P and Meeta is named? discrimination?

Ankita said...

oh i didn't notice! i shall fix that immediately!