Monday, November 3, 2008

M. A. Blues

The black will be white and the white will be black, but the blues are still blue

M.A. is really not that tough. With a little effort anybody can get through it. Especially if you're doing something you like. That's what i thought when i joined the course.
Now?

I hate it with the fierceness of a thousand suns!
I ..... can't...... take it anymore! M.A. is a disease, I tell you! A fatal one. It's a parasitic virus. It creeps up on you when you're doing B.A. It goes straight to your brain and settles there. For a while it makes you think that it's good for you. It will help you in the future even if you don't see it now. Yet, it never lets you be happy. It feeds on the energy from your brain cells. No matter how much you eat, you're always hungry. Always sleepy. Never fresh. Never creative. And while it's sucking away your joy, it pelts unpleasant things at you. Practicals, project, teachers, field report, group work, story and film analyses. It goes on gaining power till there is nothing left in your head but loneliness and depression. You become the shell of a virus.

2 comments:

Runjoo said...

-I hate it with the fierceness of a thousand suns!

i was reading this post and i read this line and i realized i realllllyyyyyy like it

Ankita said...

I'd love to take credit for it but I think I read it somewhere...dunno where