Friday, November 5, 2010

Please send in your suggestions

After vowing to write more often (one post every week, i had naively promised my blog) the momentum just died out. again. i don't know what it is about writing that makes me unstick. it's just a stupid blog which maybe two people in the world read so it can't be the pressure of putting up a good post. And i do have things to write about. Every day in the auto i think of something and forget it by the time i reach home. maybe should i carry a journal and write the old fashioned way. Or, i could get a PDA. hmm, i like plans that end in getting a pda. or a mini lappy like the twin's. why mini? i should save up and get a macbook pro.
Please send in your suggestions on a way to stick to blogging.

Gosh, I need a new obsession. I was watching HIMYM today and Ted is just so passionate about everything! From architecture to marriage to the appropriate usage of 'literally' to his ugly red boots! I've been through phases of savage garden, 104fm radio, fali, roswell, harry potter etc etc but I can't rem what passion feels like anymore. All I feel is fatigue. (Now fatigue is something I can write volumes about)
Please send in your suggestions for things I might want to be passionate about.

My life begins and ends with office. I think of office all day. It's the last thing in my head before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of in the morning. Although i wait desperately for holidays, I spend them incessantly thinking of work and remotely funny things that happened at work. For instance, the other day this guy says at the lunch table that I don't talk at all and forces me to tell a joke. I tell the only (really sad) joke that I know and there is deathly silence at the table. On a table of 16, not a single person's lip even twitches. But mostly I think about inane things that have no bearing and in all probability make no sense to people outside of work. I have no way of verifying this theory as i meet no people outside of work.
Please send in suggestions for fitting more things into your day and telling better stories/jokes.

No comments: